Terms of Sale
Clear demarcation of terms of sales will wipe-out any potential chance of misunderstanding or disagreement from any of the parties. Hence, it is of utmost importance to mention the terms of sales like- cost, quantity, single unit cost, delivery date or time of service, payment method or credit, if any.
We demand instant payment of our product or services. A step out will reflect on the invoice issued as payment on receipt date.
Sales on Credits
We operate a flexible payment scheme ranging from 1 month to 6 months on interest to account for financial management, risk, and loss of product value. 1% interest rate per month on project (product and/or service) amount.
- Products damaged during the transit will not be covered under the warranty.
- The product carries a 30 days warranty unless otherwise stated.
- The product carries only manufacturer’s warranty and no return or exchange will be entertained.
Return or Replacement Policy
- We do not accept a returned products after sole in good condition.
- In case of a damaged product or item received please contact the WhatsApp number +234-811-546-6000 to quantify the damage.
Late Payment Penalties
If any invoiced amount is not received by the company, by the mentioned due date, then without limiting company’s rights, the following will be applicable.
- Those charges may accrue late interest @ 2% of the outstanding balance per week, or the maximum rate permitted by the law.
- We may condition future contract renewals/service renewals or suspend our services to you until such amount is paid in full.
The difference between carrying out a good or bad business lays in the way you deal with your clients and customers.